Understanding Keypad Fax
Fax is an optional add-on service within Keypad.
- 1 fax number
- 200 pages included
- $10/month + 5¢ per page over 200
Additional fax numbers can be added for $10/month.
How to send a Fax in Keypad
Once you have one or more fax numbers set up in Keypad, it's easy to send a fax:
- Click on 'Send Fax"
- Enter the recipient's fax number, including area code, in the "To" field
- If you have more than one Keypad fax number, select the fax number from the drop down menu in the "From" field
- Upload a PDF document from your computer. Note: The file must be a US-letter size (8.5 x 11) document.
- Click the "Send fax" button
You can review all of your outgoing faxes in your Fax History.
Here is a brief video that explains how to send a fax in Keypad:
How to receive a Fax in Keypad
Once you have one or more fax numbers set up in Keypad, it's easy to receive a fax:
- Share your fax number with the individual or organization from whom you wish to receive a fax.
- Incoming faxes will be sent to the primary email address associated with your Keypad account.
You can review all of your incoming faxes in your Fax History
Do I need a separate Keypad number just for fax?
Yes, you need to add a new number to your account to serve as a dedicated fax number. If you have an existing fax number that you wish to port to Keypad, follow the porting directions here.
How do I receive faxes sent to my Keypad number?
All faxes sent to your Keypad fax number will be sent to the primary email address associated with your Keypad account.
Does this number work for outgoing fax as well?
Yes, you can both send and receive faxes in Keypad.