How to identify and track Smith.ai calls and chats in HubSpot
If you use Smith.ai with a HubSpot integration, you have new contacts being created in your HubSpot account from calls and/or chats answered by Smith.ai. Here’s how to identify which contacts were created from Smith.ai so you can track them:
- Sign into HubSpot and go to Contacts
- Click on a contact
- Scroll down to the bottom of the contact information on the left panel, and click on “View All Properties.”
- Search properties for “Original Source.” You should see a screen with
- Original source
- Original source drill-down 1
- Original source drill-down 2
- If the client is from Smith.ai, the original source drill-down 1 will be “INTEGRATION” and the drill-down 2 will say “Smith.ai.” Hover over the information icon next to Smith.ai, and you’ll see that HubSpot has given Smith.ai an internal value of 175692.
- Hover over each property and click “Add to your view” on the right hand side.
Once added to your view, there should be green check marks next to both properties:
- Go back to your contacts view and scroll to the right until you see the original source drill-down properties in your current view. Smith.ai will show here as 175692.
- You can filter by this view and export/analyze the data.