How Do I Disable My Daily Call Summary Emails?
There is not a way to disable these emails. If you'd prefer not to receive them, you'll need to set up a filter in your email provider to automatically delete them. Here are the instructions for Outlook, Gmail, and Apple Mail.
- Right-click a message in one of your email folders and select Rules.
- Select one of the options. Outlook automatically suggests creating a rule based on the sender and the recipients, but if those don't work for you, select Create Rule.
- In the Create Rule dialog box, select one or more of the first three checkboxes.
- Check the Move the item to folder box.
- To automatically delete the messages, choose the Deleted Items folder from the Select Folder dialog that pops up and then click OK.
- Click OK to save your rule.
- In the search box at the top, click the down arrow
- Enter your search criteria.
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
- To automatically delete the messages, check Delete it (or check Skip the inbox to archive them).
- Click Create.
Alternatively, you can create a filter from an existing email.
- Check the checkbox next to the email you want.
- Click More
- Click Filter messages like these.
- Enter your filter criteria.
- Click Create filter.
For Apple Mail:
- Go to the Mail menu and select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, choose Rules.
- Select Add Rule.
- In the Description text box, enter a name for the rule.
- Go to the If section. Select the drop down arrows and use the fields to set your criteria.
- Go to the Perform the following actions section and click the first drop-down arrow to see the available actions.
- To automatically delete the messages, choose Delete Message and hit OK.
- Click the Apply button. Keep in mind that this won’t work on archived emails.
If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (650) 727-6484. Our support hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 5am – 9pm PT / 8am – 12am ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 6am - 4pm PT / 9am - 7pm ET