How to Connect Your Pipedrive Account to Smith.ai
When your Pipedrive account is connected to Smith.ai, after each call is handled by one of our receptionists, the following will automatically occur:
- A new contact is created with the name, phone, and email address (or an existing contact is updated)
- A new activity is logged for each call
- Post-call summary notes appear in each "call" activity
New contact records will appear within Contacts, like this (white-outs are intentional to protect personal data):
After a call is completed, the call details and post-call summary will appear on the contact's record as a new activity, like this:
The call will also appear on the Activity log, like this:
How to connect your Pipedrive account to Smith.ai
If you're already a Pipedrive user, getting started is simple:
1. Log in to your account, click on your name at the top, and go to "Settings."
2. Under the heading "Other," click on "API."
3. Copy your personal API token and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Pipedrive CRM Integration."
4. That's it! We'll let you know as soon as the integration setup is complete, typically within 1 business day. Once your accounts are linked, you'll see Pipedrive contacts and activities added and updated by your receptionists after each call.
Please note: Each plan includes one free integration. CRM integrations are not available for Essential plans. View current pricing.
Contact Smith.ai for assistance
Not sure how you can best use the Pipedrive integration with your Smith.ai receptionists? We're happy to discuss implementation options and best practices. Please reach Smith.ai Support Monday through Friday, 5am – 6pm PT / 8am – 9pm ET via phone at (650) 727-6484 or via email at email@example.com.