Smith.ai Call Summary and Email Destination Options
At the end of each business day, Smith.ai will send you a summary of all your calls via email.
Smith.ai's daily summaries can go to a single address only. Typically, this is the account holder's email.
Instant call summaries
After each call, Smith.ai will send you a call summary via email and, optionally, SMS text message. Call summaries can go to:
- A single person (default, the account holder)
- A different person than the account holder (e.g., a paralegal or sales lead)
- Multiple people (e.g., calls for Maritza means emails go to Maritza, all others go to Jon)
Call summaries can be filtered by destination or caller status. For example, your setup could look like this:
- New clients: send summaries to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Existing clients: send summaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court staff: send summaries to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Essential plans include one SMS destination and multiple email destinations, and calls cannot be filtered or prioritized.
Setting Up a Distribution List
To make incoming emails reach multiple recipients, we recommend managing a distribution list on your side of things. For example, many of our clients have "email@example.com" as their notification address, from which they manage who receives call summaries.
Are you using Google Apps for your business?
Are you using Exchange/Office 365 for your business?
If you are using another platform for your business' email infrastructure, please let us know and we will add the link here.
When you have created your group, tell us the newly-created email and we'll use it for your notifications.