Does Smith.ai integrate with MyCase?
However, we have a creative workaround for now. If you're currently a MyCase user, you can use their contact form to have your Smith.ai receptionists or chat agents add contacts to your MyCase account. Here's how:
- Log into your MyCase account and go to "Settings" then "Intake Forms"
- Your Contact Form is pre-built into your account, and will appear at the top of your list of intake forms. Click the edit icon in the top right corner to update the form's name and fields:
- Customize the form to what you will want in your account. Generally, this is just Name, Email, Phone, and maybe one or two questions specific to your practice:
- Click "Save Changes" and then click on the link icon to copy your form link to your clipboard.
- Send your link to email@example.com with instructions on how to use it. Your link will look something like this: https://smithai.mycase.com/contact_us/6S5KAcgjW4Trtkmcot8ePa5s
That's it! Every time our receptionists take a call that fits your instructions for use, we'll fill out your contact form and the caller's information will be logged in your account.
If you are a MyCase user, please let us know! We want to let you know if our integration status changes in the future.