How to turn off the Verification Prompt in Dialpad
Dialpad users will want to disable the automated message setting that asks your Smith.ai receptionists to press 1 to accept the call. This can cause delays when answering your calls, and the following is how to disable it:
- In your Dialpad Dashboard go to your profile icon on the left side to access your settings.
- Under Your Devices, click on Advanced Settings.
- In the left side menu, you'll want to make sure that Answer Forwarded Calls box is not checked.
That's it! Your Smith.ai receptionists can now answer calls with no delay.
If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (650) 727-6484.
Our support hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 5am – 9pm PT / 8am – 12am ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 6am - 4pm PT / 9am - 7pm ET