Set your schedule and preferences for outbound calls
When you request a "call back" or an outbound call to someone, Smith.ai wants to make sure we accomplish the task — it's critical. Therefore we allow you to specify how many times you'd like our system to call back, at what cadence, and during what hours. For example, if your goal is to always have a caller transferred to you, then calls back should only happen during hours in which you're available. Conversely, if your goal is to book the client for a consultation, most hours of the day are just fine (as long as it's not 3am!).
Here's how you can tailor the product to your specific needs:
In the VR dashboard, you can set a default call cadence and schedule that Smith.ai will use to make outbound calls on your behalf.
- Access your Outbound Call Settings by selecting the "Availability" icon in the left hand menu:
- To see your outbound call settings, click on the OUTBOUND CALL SETTINGS tab
- If you already have your outbound preferences set up, you can edit them any time by clicking the edit button.
- Go through the Outbound Call Settings form to set your:
- Call cadence. Set the number of call attempts you would like us to make, and how long after the previous call you'd like us to wait before making another attempt. Use the "+ Add call" button to add more call attempts.
- Preferred days of the week and hours you'd like us to attempt callbacks. You can use your own availability schedule, or set custom outbound-specific preferences.
- Click "Save" and you now have your default outbound call preferences set!
If you need any help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (650) 727-6484.