How to turn on Caller ID in Ring Central
Turn on Caller ID in your Ring Central account to have your Smith.ai receptionists see the caller's number (instead of your number). Here is how:
- From your Admin Portal, go to Users
- Under Users List, select the Users with Extensions.
- Click the User whose settings need to be changed, and go to the Call Handling and Forwarding tab.
- Click on the Settings, and then go to Edit, below Incoming Call Information.
- Under Display Number click Incoming Caller ID, and make sure Non-Ring Central phones only is selected. Click Save when done.
If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (650) 727-6484. Our support hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 5am – 9pm PT / 8am – 12am ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 6am - 4pm PT / 9am - 7pm ET