How To Style Your Smith.ai Chat Widget
How to style your widget
- In your dashboard, click on the settings gear:
- Click on “Widget” next to “Account” and “Business Info”
- Scroll down and click on “Style”
- From there, you can style your widget:
- Color (requires the hex code of your color):
- Button type (just the icon, or with the word "chat" next to it). You can also choose to have your widget displayed on the left side of your page instead of the bottom right corner.
- Title and intro:
- Upload your logo:
- Check out the size of your logo and change or remove it
- Don't forget to save! Here's how your widget should look after you update your color, button type, logo, title, and intro (this example also has a disclaimer):
These options affect the way that your widget looks, but the text will not appear in any of the chat responses. Live agents will respond to chats using details collected from your startup form. If enabled and programmed, your chatbot will answer chats using your knowledge base.