Enabling the Caller ID in CallRail
Turn on Caller ID in your CallRail account to have your Smith.ai receptionists see the caller's number (instead of your number). Here is how:
- Go to the Analytics icon on the left side Menu.
- Then navigate to the Tracking tab to bring up your numbers.
- Go to the far right and click on the pencil icon to access the Numbers settings.
- Under Advanced Options, click on the pencil icon on the right.
- This will allow you to select your Caller ID Options. You will want to select the Caller's number from the drop down menu, and then click Save.
If you have several tracking numbers forwarded to Smith, you will need to set up Caller ID for each one.
If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (650) 727-6484.
Our support hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 5am – 6pm PT / 8am – 9pm ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 6am - 4pm PT / 9am - 7pm ET