How to forward your calls from Voip.ms to Smith.ai
The following steps will show you how to forward your calls from Voip.ms to your Smith.ai receptionists. You will need to make sure that the Call Forwarding feature is available for your package, and can check this in your Reseller Interface.
- Log into your Customer Portal.
- Go to your DID Numbers, and click on Call Forwarding in the drop down menu.
- Click on the "Add Forwarding" button.
- The Add record window will show, and you will enter your 10 digit Smith number in the phone number box. You can name this record and then click Save.
- Once you have created a call forwarding record, you can assign it to as many DID numbers as you want without needing to create it again. You need to go to your Customer Portal, DID Numbers, and Manage DID.
- Select the DID number you want to forward and then click on Edit DID button (the icon with the pencil), also you can select more than one DID and click on the Edit Selection buttons.
- In the Edit DID Settings page, go to the Routing, and then select the Call Forwarding option. Choose the number from the drop down menu on the right. Finish by applying the changes in your settings.
- Your calls should now be directly forwarded to your Smith account.
If you need any help forwarding your calls, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (650) 727-6484.