How to use Smith.ai with Lawcus
Lawcus is a platform for lawyers that streamlines Legal Practice Management, CRM, and Client Intake so you can focus on your clients.
Here's how to use Lawcus with Smith.ai for a seamless lead intake process.
Set up an external intake form using Lawcus
- Sign into your Lawcus account
- Click on Automation > Intake Forms > + Add new form
- Name your form, add a contact information collection field, and a couple of custom intake questions (within our reasonable use policy).
- Once you’re done, click “View” to review it and then “Send” to get a link.
Don’t associate the form with a Matter, since you’ll be using it for multiple clients.
- Send the link to email@example.com with directions for how the Smith.ai receptionists should use it (for example, after qualifying a new lead).