How to lock your time zone in Acuity
Locking the time zones in your Acuity calendar will guarantee that your appointments will be scheduled in your timezone. Here is how:
- Log into your Acuity account, and go to your calendar settings.
- Use the Time Zone drop down menu, and choose your time zone for EACH calendar.
If you do not lock each calendar in your time zone, Acuity will automatically provide a drop down menu requiring clients to choose a timezone. To ensure accuracy, it is recommended that you lock this in your time zone.
- Go to the Client's scheduling page, and go to Customize Appearance.
- Uncheck the box next to Require clients to choose their time zone when booking, then click save.
To ensure your calendars are locked, this box should NOT be checked
If you need any help, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (650) 727-6484. Our support hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 5am – 9pm PT / 8am – 12am ET
- Saturday and Sunday: 6am - 4pm PT / 9am - 7pm ET