How to Make an Outbound Call in Keypad
You can make outbound calls from Keypad using any device that has a web browser installed (e.g., a computer, tablet, or phone).
- If you have multiple Keypad numbers, you can choose which one to use to make the outbound call.
- The number you choose will be displayed on caller ID.
To make a call in Keypad:
- Click on "Dialer"
- Enter the phone number using your mouse or numbers on your keyboard.
- Click "Call"
To end a call in Keypad:
- While you're on a call, the green "Call" button will change to a red "End" button.
- To end the call, just click "End"
Here is a brief video that explains how to make a call in Keypad: