What are Add-ons?
An Add-on is a completely optional feature that you pay on top of the base pricing. Add-ons include voicemail transcription, call recording, toll-free numbers, and more.
How do you pay for Add-ons?
- You can turn on an Add-on at any time and you will charged immediately.
- The charge is based on your billing cycle. i.e. if you enable the Add-on in the middle of the billing cycle, then you will be charged 1/2 of that amount for the current billing cycle.
- On the next billing cycle, you will be charged the total amount in one charge.
- There’s no partial refund. If you turn on the feature today and decide to cancel 3 days later, then we won’t refund the charge for the prorated Add-on.
- Need to display the number of minutes (local and toll-free) you used, number of fax pages and number of SMS messages you send & receive for each billing cycle.
- If you use 1001–1500 local minutes, you will be paying $20 + $10 = $30/mo
- If you use 1501–2000 local minutes, you will be paying $20 + $10 + $10 = $40/mo