How to Set-up Teams for Keypad
- The account owner will need to login to their account.
- From the toolbar on the left side, click on the "team" icon at the bottom.
- From this screen, you will have access to any team members already live on the account, as well as access to add/remove team members. To add a new team member, click on the blue "Invite Team Member" box.
- You will then enter the name and email address for the team member(s) you wish to add.
Please note there is a $5/month charge for EACH team member added to your account.
- The team member(s) will then receive an email invitation to join. They will need to follow the steps in the email to get set up.
- The team member will be required to create their own unique password and verify. They should then click "sign up"
- Once the invitation has been accepted, the account owner will see a list of all active and invited team members from the "team" page on the dashboard. Should you need to remove a team member you can do so from this page as well by clicking the three dots beside their name.
As always, we're here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.