Assign yourself a conversation
You must assign yourself a conversation in order to respond to web visitors.
- When the web visitor engages with your chat widget, your browser will ping you with an alert. Go to your chat dashboard and navigate to the “Conversations” section from the sidebar
- You will see a new conversation under “Open channels”
- Click on the new conversation to open up the message field and contact information for your web visitor
- Click where it currently says “Nobody”
- Assign yourself the conversation
- You can now respond to the visitor, use a quick reply, and add contact information